What is MVP Global Summit?
The MVP Global Summit is an exclusive multi-day MVP event that is hosted in Bellevue and at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Washington. The MVP Global Summit will feature a large catalog of in-depth technical discussions and feedback sessions (offered only in English) combined with networking opportunities among your fellow MVPs and the Microsoft product groups!
The MVP Global Summit will be held the week of March 15, 2020.
Who can attend the MVP Global Summit?
The MVP Global Summit is an exclusive event for all active MVPs. Invitation to this event is also extended to Regional Directors (RDs). MVPs and RDs must have a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement on file in order to register for the event. Attendees are responsible for their own air travel to and from the event.
If you are travelling to Summit and additional Visa documentation is required from your country of residence in the form of a Business Travel Letter to attend, you can use the Business Travel Letter Tool directly to start the process to receive an invitation letter.
Event registration for the 2020 MVP Global Summit will open early November.
Air Travel & Ground Transportation
MVPs are responsible for their own air travel to and from the event, including ground transportation to and from the airport. Shuttles will be provided to and from all MVP Summit approved hotels, technical sessions on campus, and additional sponsored events and activities.
How to Get Here
The closest airport is Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA) which is located approximately 18 miles (28 km) from downtown Bellevue. Vancouver International Airport (YVR) in Canada is located approximately 141 miles (227 km) from downtown Bellevue. All travelers, including U.S. residents, arriving into Canada by air, land or sea, will need a passport or equivalent travel documents to cross the border into the U.S.
MVP Global Summit Code of Conduct
This event is dedicated to providing a friendly and welcoming experience to all attendees and staff regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. All participants are expected to display a positive community spirit by exercising consideration and respect to all that attend. Unacceptable behavior or harassment of event attendees or staff in any form will not be tolerated. The following code of conduct outlines our expectations of the behaviors we consider unacceptable at the MVP Global Summit.
- Photography, video or recording of session content or presentations in any format including (but not limited to); blogging, Tweeting, posting, distributing through other social channels or speaking with others is prohibited.
- Personal insults, threats, attacks, harassment, stalking, abuse, slurs, profanity, sexual remarks or innuendos or physical violence directed against another person particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Inappropriate physical contact or unwelcome sexual attention, including sexualized comments or jokes, inappropriate touching, groping, or unwelcome sexual advances.
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following (online or in person).
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behavior.
- Sustained disruption of conference events, including talks and presentations.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If an attendee speaker, sponsor or event staff engages in unacceptable behavior, the MVP Global Summit team staff will take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the conference and/or the MVP award program.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior or have any other concerns, please notify your Community Program Manager or a member of Microsoft staff, or email MVPGA@microsoft.com. For more information regarding the MVP Code of Conduct please visit: MVP Code of Conduct